Best Cordless Vacuum for Pet Hair – Check out our reviews first before making a decision. Pet owner’s lover their animals. What pet owners don’t love is all the hair their furry friends leave behind. Cleaning up pet hair can be very time consuming, so pet owners want to make sure they get a great vacuum cleaner to get rid of all the pet hair.
Spoiler alert – Check Out the Best Pet Hair Stick Vacuum Here!
Why don’t you take time to surf our website? Our best vacuums for pet hair reviews are accurate and unbiased, so you will have a proper guidance when it comes to choosing the right one that will give you satisfaction and convenience.
After reading a thorough product comparison and buying guide in this post, you will surely be able to get a reliable vacuum for cat & dog hair that will clean off all the dirt on your floor. So, please check out the best vacuum for pet hair product reviews that we have in store for you!
There are a few things pet owners should look for when they are buying the best vacuum for pet hair.
So read on to find out more!
What to Look for When Getting a Good Vacuum for Pet Hair?
When you are looking for the ideal pet hair vacuum for your home, there’s a few things to check for as removing your pet’s hair takes a little more power than what the regular vacuum can manage. Consider critical factors like maneuverability, price, attachments and hose reach. We have laid out which vacuum excels in some category for you below:
First off, it’s essential that it’s powerful enough to be effective. Pet hairs have the ability to get entangled in carpet fibers and can only be dislodged and removed if adequate force is used. The brushroll needs to have stiff bristles in order to be able to pick up all the hair.
If the vacuum operates the power needed without the extra noise that is often the case then that is an added bonus. Ensure that you buy a brand with a great reputation and is known to last a long time. Even if it costs a little extra at purchase it will save you a lot of money and frustration in the long run.
A maneuverable vacuum is important if you are using it for large areas or rooms that have a lot of obstacles that you will have to twist and turn to get around.
The Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum (HV382) is designed to be one of the most maneuverable cleaners on the market. The DuoClean technology features a bristle brush to deep clean the pet hair on the carpets and brushroll to get the larger particles on the floor. It is also lightweight which adds to its agility. It packs the same amount of power as normal sized equivalent vacuums.
Price was a factor that we considered when picking the very best pet hair vacuum for you. We can assure you that no matter which you choose, you will be getting a great deal, however, if staying economical is a high priority for you; the Dibea 600W Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Bagless Hard Floor Pet Hair Vacuum is the right model to choose.
It offers the best combination of power, ability and features for the lowest price that you can get them at. With this HEPA filtervacuum, you will be able to get everything you need in a pet hair vacuum cleaner without spending too much of your hard earned money doing it.
If you are in to giving your home a complete clean, from every crack to every crevice, you are going to need a vacuum with a lot of interchangeable parts. Without a large selection of accessories, you will not be able to do that.
This is where the BLACK+DECKER PowerSeries Pro 2-in-1 Pet Stick Vacuum, HCUA525JP excels. It offers every accessory that you could need as well as AUTOSENSE feature that automatically switch the power between cleaning the carpets and bare floors. While all of these vacuums have the accessories that you need, this machine has gone above and beyond to ensure that its owners have everything that they could possibly want or need.
If you have high ceilings or lots of drapes and curtains around your house, you will need a vacuum that will be able to reach all of those areas easily. Some vacuums like canister moels have some type of extension, but no cleaner can say that it can reach everything.
It has a super extended hose which will allow you to reach all of those high places without having to constantly relocate your vacuum as you go. Although your pets aren’t exactly hanging out on top of those drapes, it is not uncommon to find pet hair up there that was kicked up by moving air at some point or another.
You should also check the length and shape of the vacuum tubing. If it’s too short it will not have enough power to do a proper job. If it can twist and curve easily then there is a good chance the hair and dirt will get blocked inside it.
Vacuum Bag or Dust Cup
The vacuum cleaner should also have a sufficiently large bag so you don’t have to keep emptying it. As it is, the bag will fill up pretty soon depending on the number and hairiness of your pets so you certainly don’t want the added hassle of selecting a vacuum with a small bag.
If you choose a vacuum with dust cup, make sure it’s easy to empty it with just push of a button. The cup should be big enough to ensure that you no need to empty it too often.
Type of Vacuum and Flooring
This one is absolutely vital. Depending on cleaning environment (that is hardwood floor or mattress, stairs or not, type of furniture in the home etc), we must decide to go with canister or upright vacuum or even some others cleaners like robotic or handheld.
- For example, if you have wall-to-wall carpet, you must consider type of fibers used in it to make the perfect selection. In this case, upright pet vac like Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, NV752 would be better choice because of higher suction capacity. I can let you know that this upright model can do a pretty good job.
- For those that prefer canister unit i.e. good for hard surfaces, you can get a high-end model like Miele Classic C1 Cat and Dog Canister Vacuum Cleaner to deal with cat or dog hairs. Beside long 7-year warranty, it was build with good suction and comes with several on-board tools for your cleaning needs.
- If you are looking for a simple handheld vacuum for quick clean ups then the Eureka EasyClean Handheld Vacuum, 71B is a massively popular choice. I bet you won’t be disappointing with the cleaning power of this hand vacuum.
If you are just looking for the best pet hair stick vacuum for your dollar, we have chosen the BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 81L2A for you.
This vacuum can do it all at a price that you can afford. It is one of the least expensive vacuums that we found which has no shortcomings and can remove pet hair as well as its competitors. This cleaner was among the best lightweight cleaners available in the market now.
Best Cordless Vacuum for Pet Hair Reviews
We’ve put together a collection of reviews in the hope that it cuts through any confusion about what to choose and to help you make a better informed decision. We’ve based our decision to review these particular pet hair vacuums based on:
- Specifically recommended for pet owners and for the removal of animal hair
- Awesome customer reviews from verified buyers
- Reputable well-known brands with great customer services
- Terrific value for money with added discounts and deals (at time of writing)
1. Dyson V8 Animal Cord-free Vacuum
The innovative Dyson with the luxury-priced V8 Animal is another model that deserves for pet hair removal. The motor head concept is outstanding and hence other manufacturers are trying to emulate. It’s also equipped with HEPA filtration and you can switch to power mode to capture most of the dusts and allergens.
Some of the notable features of this cleaner:
- A cord-free (cordless) vacuum. The weight of 5.8 lbs which is a very lightweight cleaner.
- It uses 5V Lithium Ion battery. Ability to clean up to 40 min suction and 25 min with motorized floor tool attached.
- The 2 Tier Radial Cyclones to ensure strong and consistent suction for maximum cleaning ability.
- Using washable HEPA filter to better capture most allergens.
- This is a 2-in-1 cleaner; a powerful stick vac that can be easily converted to a hand vacuum.
- Clear the dust bin is always hygiene as you just need to push a button to empty it.
- Empty the dust bin is easy and hygiene.
- Accessories included: Crevice Tool, Mini Motorized Tool, Soft Dusting Brush and combo tool.
- 2-year warranty.
- For more details about this Dyson V8 animal, you can read similar Dyson V8 model review here.
Note: There is another older model of Dyson V7 animal which is similar to the V8 model. Beside the shorter run time (20 mins), less brush bar power and without HEPA filter, the other features are pretty similar to the Dyson V8 Animal.
2. BLACK+DECKER POWERSERIES PRO Cordless Lithium 2-in-1 Pet Stick Vacuum, HCUA525JP
This lightweight Black and Decker vacuum is another great machine that allows you to clean the pet hair easier and faster. The dirt bin is large, plus build-in dust compactor can make the cup have more room and less emptying is needed.
The vacuum comes with some unique features like SMARTECH to make cleaning easier; AUTOSENSE to auto adjust the suction power from cleaning the carpet to bare floor; BATTERSENSE show the remaining battery power and FILTERSENSE to indicate when to wash the filter. This Power series stick vac by Bissell has a decent suction with nice set of features.
Those features included:
- 20V Lithium battery (non-removable). It can operate up to one hour runtime (for low speed suction only).
- Cordless advantage if you like the cord free cleaner.
- Cyclonic filter can be wash to clean and dry before assemble back.
- 2-in-1 pet vacuum, grab and go with removable canister (full versatility)
- Lightweight of 8.25 lbs cleaner.
- Front LED headlamps let you see clearly especially areas under the furnitures.
- Big dirt cup capacity of 1.05 quarts. Easy empty it with just touch of a button.
- Included accessory tools: 6-inch nozzle, crevice tool, and upholstery brush to clean any surfaces.
- Pet cleaning accessories: 9” pet crevice tool and 5” pet brush.
- 2-year limited warranty.
3. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum, BH50010
Hoover is a company that designed powerfully household cleaner machines for over 100 years. All of these items change our cleaning procedure easier and comfortable. The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick vacuum offers you complete home cleaning from hard floors to carpets very efficiently.
It is a stick vacuum with WindTunnel technology that uses a direct air flow system to lift deep down dirt from carpets to hardwood floors. This vacuum has a powered brush roll that allows you to clean all type surfaces like hard floors, carpets. When you turn on suction mode then it works for hard floors, suction- and- brushroll on then it works for carpets. Edge cleaning bristles allow for closer to access to walls and corners.
It comes with a fade-free lithium-ion battery that provides necessary cleaning power. Its strong suction provides you effective cleaning even for the tiniest dirt particles on your bare floors or carpets.
The intuitive power control of the cleaner is conveniently positioned where they should be right at your fingertips. This cleaner also features the washable filter that is replaceable.
This vacuum cleaner effectively cleans both hard floors and carpets. All of this feature makes it top ranked cordless stick vacuum in the market.
- Powerful suction- great for bare floors, rugs/carpets, pet hair and up to edges
- Cordless and bagless stick facility with WindTunnel technology
- Washable and replaceable filter
- Comfortable to turn on/off power switch which is located the top of handle
- Easy bottom release dirt cup
- 2-year limited warranty
4. Dyson V6 Trigger – Best handheld vacuum for pet hair
The Dyson V6 Trigger is a lightweight, cordless handheld vacuum cleaner that is capable to clean overall home like hard floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery and car. It uses an air pump that sucks up dust from bare floors, carpets, small areas, car seats etc. It has strong suction power that is three times as much as any other handheld in use. This vacuum is a best cleaning performer that offers convenient & efficient cleaning experience.
The Dyson V6 Trigger comes with V6 digital motors – up to 3 times the faster than the conventional motor. This motor rotates up to 110,000 times per minute that deliver strong suction for smooth cleaning. It has 2 modes – one is normal mode that lasts about 20 minutes and second is boost mode that lasts about 6 minutes on a single full charge.
It is easy to handle and ergonomically designed that fits very comfortably one’s hand. This vacuum is patented Dyson cyclone technology and also engineered with 2 tier radical cyclones, which complement the digital motor. They work parallel with each other to increase airflow and pick up fine dirt, debris.
This vacuum comes with some excellent tools like the mini motorized tool that is designed to make easier to remove pet hair and dirt from small spaces and upholstery. The combination accessory tool has a brush tool for dust and spot cleaning. It also has a crevice tool for removing tight spots.
It ensures to clean your entire home perfectly. It’s can be a suitable cordless vacuum cleaner for your cleaning need.
- Lightweight, cordless and easily portable
- Strong suction that is fade free with 2 Tier Radical Cyclones
- Ergonomically fit one’s hand
- Has excellent attachments to remove dirt and pet hair
- Easy to empty bin
5. BLACK + DECKER BDH2020FLFH Max Lithium Flex Vacuum
The Black + Decker BDH2020FLFH is a cordless, portable and ultra-compact vacuum cleaner that is used for quick pick up dirt from bare floors and carpets. It comes with a pet hair brush and sticks vacuum floor extension that gives you additional facility to remove pet hair, loose dirt. This vacuum with additional tools makes it as a best portable vacuum machine for cleaning carpets, floors, upholstery, and cars.
This vacuum comes with a high-performance motor that delivers powerful suction for quick clean up dust and debris from floors, stairs, carpets and upholstery. Some attachments and extensions help to reach it to any hard to reach areas like under the table, in between car seats, stairs etc.
It comes with a powerful 20v lithium-ion battery that gives fade free power. It has a quick charging base that keeps the unit charged and accessories organized. Just you place the flex vac in its stand to charge.
This vacuum is featuring with a removable, washable container and filter for thorough cleaning. Simply just open the door and dumping the contents into the trash. Its 3 stage filtration system prevents dust and debris from escaping.
It is an all-rounder cleaner that perfectly clean dust, pet hair from your stairs, carpets, sofa, and upholstery. Overall cleaning ability, the Black+ Decker BDH2020FLFH cordless vacuum is the excellent choice for the clean entire home.
- Lightweight, cordless and portable
- Lithium technology for strong suction and fade free power
- Has powerful attachments to remove dirt and pet hair
- 4-foot flexible extension hose to extend the reach
- Dust cup is easy to empty
- Filter and bowl (dirt cup) is washable
- 2-year limited warranty
What makes these pet hair vacuums better than the others?
It’s all in the features that we have gone over above. We have carefully considered many lightweight vacuums and narrowed our list down to these three that we consider to be the best stick vacuum for pet hair that you can buy.
You can’t go wrong with any of these vacuums but they do each have their own unique strengths. We tried to give you a selection of vacuums that offer a variety of traits without presenting any shortcomings.
Conclusion: Get a Suitable Cordless Pet Hair Vacuum Now
You’ll love the way your home looks and feels and knowing you are minimizing the risk of illness and allergies if you can keep it free from animal hair. Therefore, make your choice carefully by getting a reliable pet hair vacuum.
Many times people clean an area a few times and think the area that they have vacuumed is clean. However, dirt and pet hair is often left behind. So always get a good stick vacuum that can do the decent job.
If you are unsure which cleaner to choose from, you can get any one of the three models recommended here. After all, Amazon also offering the stick vacs at very competitive prices.
- The cheap option – BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 81L2A
- The average vacuum model – BLACK+DECKER POWERSERIES PRO Cordless Lithium 2-in-1 Pet Stick Vacuum, HCUA525JP
- The expensive pet cleaner – Dyson V8 Animal Cord-free Vacuum.