Today we will review some options to help you with finding the best stick vacuum for tile floors. If you have tile flooring, you understand how difficult it can be to clean them. The grout on the flooring can make this even more complicated, as regular sweeping does not always get into the crevices as well. This will leave dirt behind, making your floor look filthy even though you just spent all of that time sweeping.
Additionally, sweeping can be a very physically demanding task. Why settle for a simple dustpan and broom when you can get a lightweight vacuum that was made for bare floor surfaces?
- 2-in-1 device – versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning
- Shark Rocket technology – No loss of suction
- Swivel Steering – excellent control and easy maneuverability
- Minimum maintenance – corded, bagless, washable filters, …
Quite often, I have seen it on sale at Amazon (check current price here)
With lots of options that can be seen in the market, you will be confused to choose which one is the best for your needs, not only it can be adjusted to your needs, but on top of that, it also can be considered within the budget range. This article will examine the top reliable stick vacuum for tile floors.
- Advantages of Using Stick Vacuum for Tile Floors
- Top 5 Best Stick Vacuum for Tile Floors
- Tips to Choose the Right Vacuum for Tile Floors
- Conclusion and Our Pick
Advantages of Using Stick Vacuum for Tile Floors
There are several benefits can be gained if you choose the stick vacuum for your tile floors, such as followings:
· Save Time
With the right vacuum, you can save your time and not worry about doing it the wrong way, since the proper electric broom will clean up and keep your tile as beauty as ever within short of time.
Stick vacuum cleaner is lightweight and easy to use, not only it is very helpful, but also can be used to maintain your tile and prolong its life and avoid any losing attachments that can be made.
· Keep your tile clean and good
As the cleaning with the proper device is needed, the tile will be clean and good all the time. Ensure that you use suitable brushroll for this or even know how to vacuum properly.
Overall, the stick vacs are cheaper than other traditional vacuums like canister and upright. This will be one of the significant advantages if you have budget constraints.
· 2-in-1 vacuum
Most of the stick vacuums can be easily transformed into handheld cleaner for quick clean up. You will experience how easy to clean up the stairs as well as under the furniture using the handheld vacuum.
Top 5 Best Stick Vacuum for Tile Floors
The following are the top-rated stick vacuum for tile floors picks by our editor’s. You can see several models are corded while there is also an option for the cordless model.
1. Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum (HV301)
Shark is a well-known manufacturer that producing quality and affordable vacuum. This model is suitable for carpets as well as hard floors, including tile. If you look at some online review sites, you will know that this high-rating lightweight cleaner can do the cleaning better than full-size uprights.
The advantages of having this Shark Rocket HV301 vacuum:
- Compact and lightweight design for easy maneuverability
- The Shark Rocket technology ensures no loss of suction
- 2-in-1 – convert to portable hand vacuum easily whenever you need it
- Swivel steering can change the experience you clean the entire house
- Stores away easily on a wall mount when not in use
The following video highlight some of the features of this Shark cleaner: video removed.
2. Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum
With the latest Dyson technology, this Dyson vacuum is the most powerful suction of any cordless vacuum. In fact, it’s comparable to the most full-size upright vacuums. This model is engineered to pick up both fine dust and large debris in any areas of your home.
As one of the best cordless stick vacuum cleaners, here are the pluses of this device:
- Powerful and lightweight – Powered with Dyson digital motor v10 deliver powerful suction and easy to move or carry to any place that you want to clean.
- 3 suction power modes – Tough on dirt, gentle on hard floors, including tile. Apply the right suction according to different types of floors.
- 2-in-1 vacuum – You can easily change to handheld and back again with just one click.
- Long battery run time – Up to 60 minutes’ run time (with non-motorized tool) & 40 minutes (in suction mode II)
- Bagless design with easy empty – the advantage of large dust bin (77 litres) with hygienic bin emptying (without having to touch the dirt).
- Floor heads and attachments – There are two great floors heads and attachments to help you better clean the floors.
For more info, you are encouraged to check out the video review below:
Overall, this Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute is the vacuum that you can rely on, and it’s the best in its class! Of course, many people will disappointing with the price of this V10 Absolute. You also can take a look at the cheaper Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal which is very similar to the V10 Absolute.
3. BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A
Bissell is the top brand in vacuums for carpets, so they decided to dominate another piece of this floor care puzzle: the bare floors. It has a unique shape that helps to really capture all of the dirt and debris on your flooring.
This vacuum is also lightweight and easy to maneuver around where you need it to and designed specifically for hardwood floors and other bare floor surfaces. Do you have pets and find that their hair is difficult to pick up? This vacuum is also specifically made for that too, offering unbeatable suction.
Here are some of the benefits of using this product:
- Lightweight and easy maneuverable
- Designed specifically for hard floors
- Innovative Suction Technology
- Unique V-shape for better pickup
- Bagless – save money having to buy bags
- 20 ft. long power cord
4. Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum, SH20030
Hoover has always been among the elite of floor care products. They have been revolutionizing the industry since entering it, and since then has always made a name for themselves that customers keep returning back to. Their items are always made with quality care and at an affordable price for people of all budgets to be able to enjoy their products.
With this product, they have given customers an excellent option for their tile floor surfaces. What is even better is that this product is a versatile one that can also be used on the carpets as well. This makes it a perfect option for a home will all types of flooring surfaces that they want to clean, all in one affordable machine.
These are some of the features that come with using this product:
- Powered Brushroll with Cyclonic Technology
- Easy to Maneuver
- Extreme Recline Handle
- Wider Cleaning Mouth
- Non-Marring wheels
5. Fuller Brush Spiffy Maid Bagless Broom Vacuum Cleaner
The fuller company was in the market since 1906, and they produce a series of house cleaning products to fulfil the customer needs and providing reliable cleaning solutions. This Spiffy Maid Bagless cleaner is lightweight and ideal for quick floors and area rugs clean up. There are a lot of great features of this vacuum as you can see from the list below.
Following are some of the notable features of this cleaner:
- Lightweight with 9 amps of power
- HEPA filter
- Bagless design
- Telescopic handle
- Corded, 30 ft long power cord
- Non-marking rubber wheels
- On-board crevice tool for hard to reach places.
- 1-year warranty
For more info or ordering the vacuum parts, just visit fullerproducts.com or amazon.com.
Tips to Choose the Right Vacuum for Tile Floors
There are so many things to consider before purchasing a vacuum for your tile flooring. Do you own a home that has multiple types of flooring surfaces that need to be cleaned? Do you want a corded option or a cordless vac? Do you want something that is lightweight and easy to use? Do you have pets? The considerations can seem endless.
Consider this before you buy your vacuum, because there are many different types that have to be adjusted to your tiles. Let’s find the perfect one for you.
· Know your floor tiles needs
It is always good to know whether your tile is quarry or glazed ceramic floor tiles because knowing this will help you to plan your cleaning properly.
· Control the brush roll
Your tile can be considered as bare floors and need a special precaution, which is why you will need to remove all the dirt with the help of a brushroll.
· Don’t forget to consider the filter system
The perfect vacuum is the one that has good filtration system like using the HEPA filter because with great filtration system; it can remove the dust properly.
· Learn to know which type is the best vacuum for tile floors
After a careful learning of what you need, then the next step is to recognize what is your best type of vacuum cleaner will be. Because all vacuum has different advantages that can be adjusted according to your needs.
· Adjust your budget with your needs
As there are many types of vacuum for tile, you need to know that all came with different prices, and including the price. There are lots of vacuums that have great features come with low budget. However, those which are expensive is not always the best. Therefore, you need to know which features that you want as well as your budget too.
· Be careful with your hardwood flooring
Hardwood floors are definitely a thing of timeless beauty, but if not properly cared for their time can be short. The surface of the hardwood floor can be easily scratched and damaged. Even something as simple as walking on your hardwood flooring with heels, or shoes with items like rocks stuck in them, can easily damage your delicate hardwood flooring.
Because of this, you need to know whether your vacuum can be used for tile only or may scratch your nice hardwood floors. Therefore, you can always avoid any damage to your hardwood flooring and keep it nice and clean like the way it is. If you think that your vacuum can damage your hardwood floors, then you need to reconsider to buy that type.
You may also like: Best stick vacuum for hardwood floors.
Conclusion and Our Pick
With so many options on the market, there is the best vacuum for every purpose around the house. There is a reliable vacuum for tile floors, carpets, pet hair and hardwood floors. It is incredibly crucial for you to purchase the right one for their need, as some are better for other surfaces rather than others.
It is essential to do your research to make sure that you purchase the right option for the best tile floor vacuum. If you are lazy, our recommendations here cannot give you the wrong direction, and you can just get any one of the options above that fit your needs.
If you want us to pick a model, here you go: Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Bagless Vacuum (HV301). This model is affordable and good for all surfaces, including tile floors. After all, the 5 cleaners recommended above are great and effective.