The Dyson V8 absolute cord free vacuum is one of, if not the most, powerful stick vacuum in the market today. The unit is equipped with the Dyson Digital motor v8 that is specially designed to deliver power to cordless vacuum cleaners.
The Dyson V8 is suitable for different cleaning requirements. Whether you need to clean your carpet, your bare floor or even your ceiling, this lightweight vacuum will answer for your needs.
Convenience is the primary reason consumers choose the Dyson V8. If you want a versatile vacuum cleaner that lets you clean the house without straining your back or arms, the Dyson V8 is the right unit for you. Also, the stick vacuum comes literally in the form of a stick. It saves storage space.
The Dyson V8 absolute cordless cleaner is lightweight. Certainly, you will find no problems carrying the unit around to clean the entire house. You even can convert the unit to become a handheld cleaner for quick cleanups or spot cleaning (including auto).
The Important Features to Consider
Following are some of the notable features that you can expect from this lightweight vacuum:
- Being cord-free (cordless), the Dyson stick vacuum cleaner can be used at any part of the house. The Dyson V8 cord-free vacuum lets you clean your entire house without having the need to transfer to different power outlets. Because it is easy to grab, you can clean certain portions of the house just before the dirt builds up. And because it has a detachable wand, it offers great flexibility that you cannot achieve with the traditional upright vacuum cleaners.
- The unit has a motorized cleaner head with brushes that are made of very durable carbon fiber filaments. It is designed to lift the dirt and debris from the floor and the carpet before being sucked into the bin. The ultra soft fibers are engineered for hard floors and the stiff bristles are designed for optimum rug and carpet cleaning. Apart from the motor that spins the brush bar, the floor tool is covered with a velour bumper to keep your furniture and walls free of bruises and scratches.
- The unit is equipped with Dyson patented technology called the 2 Tier Radial Cyclone that utilizes strong centrifugal forces to whirl dirt and dust from the floor surface out into the air. This way, you are assured that no particle escapes the vacuum unit. And most importantly, the Root Cyclone delivers consistent suction.
- The Dyson V8 Stick Vacuum used a lithium ion battery to supply enough power for your cleaning chores. It has ability to give you 40 minutes of powerful suction for normal cleaning tasks and up to 25 minutes with motorized floor tool attached, and down to 7 minutes on “Max mode”
- This is a 2-in-1 cleaner as you can detach the wand easily for handheld cleaning. So you can spot clean certain area and even can be use for interior auto cleaning. This lightweight cleaner also can easily clean up top, down below, and in between.
- How to empty the Dyson v8 dust bin? Its’ always hygiene as the process is very simple and straightforward. The unit comes with a clear bin which allows you to see when it is already full. With just the push of a button, the bin easily gets emptied, and thus significantly reduces contact with allergens and dirt.
- Unlike older models, the Dyson v8 using washable HEPA filtration to captures almost all allergens and expel cleaner air.
- The convenient docking station let you either stores or charges the cleaner at ease.
- Last but not least, it comes with several combination tools for different types of cleaning needs and backed by 2 years warranty. You also can get the support online if you encounter any problems with the cleaner.
The Pros and Cons of Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum
Every vacuum cleaner has its own pros and cons. For the summary of this vacuum pros and cons, we have made a short list.
- 2-in-1 vacuum as you can transform it to a handheld vacuum for quick clean up.
- Powerful and consistent suction for efficient cleaning. In fact, the cleaner head is 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6.
- Lightweight and versatile vacuum for easy maneuverability.
- Sturdy build for durability and it comes with 2 years warranty (part and labor).
- Fast charging about 3.5 hours to fully charged the battery.
- Big dustbin volume of 0.14 gallons.
- Received high ratings/reviews on most online stores, read real customer reviews on Amazon.com.
- Because the Dyson V8 cordless vacuum is innovative, it is higher in price.
- The unit does not stand by itself so you have to secure it upon storage. But the unit is sturdy so that would not be much of a problem.
- Dyson V8 Absolute vacuum
- Soft Roller Cleaner Head
- Direct-Drive Cleaner Head
- Quick Release Mini Motorized Tool
- Quick Release Combination Tool
- Quick Release Crevice Tool
- Quick Release Mini Soft Dusting Brush
- Docking Station
Special note: Many people are highly praise the Dyson V8 Animal cord free vacuum which is very similar to this Dyson V8 absolute cordless model. But the V8 absolute model has one add-on that you cannot find on V8 Animal, the Soft roller cleaner head removes large debris and fine dust simultaneously.
Conclusion: Great Vacuum with Effective Cleaning Power
The Dyson V8 is one of the most powerful cordless and overall one of the best stick vacuums in the market. It is a smart vacuum for people who want to be free from the bulk and weight of traditional vacuum cleaners.
With its strong sucking power, 40 minutes is more than enough to clean all your rooms as well as the tight spaces between your appliances and furniture. It makes the Dyson V8 a good alternative to bulkier vacuum units.
And before we forget, you can use it to clean the car too. If you are the kind of person who wants to clean the house quick but does not want to lift, the Dyson V8 cordless vacuum is perfect for you.
So, are you ready to get the vacuum now? Here, we have just done some investigation for you and found that Amazon is offering the vacuum at very competitive price with free shipping.