Many people are looking for a top-quality and durable cordless vacuum. But, they often get disappointed with the price since this typically ranges from $150 to $400. Good thing that Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is now available.
Get fascinated by how this equipment removes pet hair on the carpet as well as how clean if you use it to clean the regular rooms. Even Consumer Reports rated it the best stick vac for pet hair. This is equipped with a motorized brush roll which can be removed for a more convenient and easier cleaning process.
Unlike any other bagless vacuum, the suction capacity of this vacuum is even stronger. This can handle dirt around and under furniture in your house. Cleaning is made easy because of this bagless cordless stick vacuum.
This cleaner is highly commendable not just because of its performance but because of its affordable price. For a low price of about $100, you can make use of this robust stick vacuum. I bet you this vacuum will be the best $100 you’ll ever spend on a vacuum cleaner. Click here for more info.
The Great Features of Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum, SV1106
The following are the features you can expect from this vac:
- Lightweight Design: Since this only weighs less than 10 pounds, you will not have a hard time using or transferring the vacuum from one place to another.
- Cordless Convenient: The vacuum can be simply kept on the stand. Once the battery is drained, simply plug in the charger and then charge it. Wait until it became full and you can make use of it.
- Bagless with Large Dust Cup: This vacuum collects dust using an easy-to-empty, large dust cup. This can be popped open easily with just one press of the button. Once the cup is full, you can easily empty it in the trash.
- 2 Power Speed Power Setting: This allows you to clean both carpet and hard floor by adjusting the power setting.
- Swivel Steering: This allows users to navigate the equipment easily. The good thing is that this does not easily get stuck.
- Pet Hair Removal Ability: With Shark SV1106, your dilemma on a pet’s hair will be resolved. The only thing you need to do is to check from time to time if human or pet hair has wrapped around your vacuum’s brush. Furthermore, cleaning or maintenance is not a problem as well. You can remove the motorized brush just by unscrewing the two locking pins on both sides.
- Bare Floor Performance: The motorized brushed and suction work together by picking up the small and large debris. Cleaning is not a problem as long as this fits into the area.
- Carpet Solution: You will be surprised at how amazing this product is in cleaning out your carpet. This may struggle on a shaggy and thick carpet. This is even more decent in cleaning up more spots around the area.
- Limited Charging Time: Charging can last for 4-7 hours while the nickel-metal hydride battery reaches its peak performance after 3-5 complete charges. This continues its run-down cycles and will not cause any harm even if you leave it charging (or even after the battery gets full). This will not also reduce the performance of the battery.
- One-year limited warranty.
- To get more info about this stick vacuum, you can visit Amazon.com.
The Good and Bad Points About This Stick Vacuum
It’s fair to know further about this cleaner especially knowing the advantages and disadvantages of this vacuum. So, here it’s:
- Lightweight and stands by itself. The body is created out of lightweight metals and plastic materials. This allows you to move around easily.
- You can utilize this vacuum on various types of surfaces just by changing the power setting. This may include carpet, hardwood, laminate, and tiles. The “lower speed” is utilized to clean barefoot, while the higher speed is to clean carpet.
- When it comes to battery, you can leave charging 24/7 and it doesn’t ruin the battery. This also provides extended runtime. Moreover, once the battery gets faulty, you can easily change it.
- Shark SV1106 comes with a deep reclining angle which allows you to sanitize cots and other tricky corners. These are all quite challenging to reach.
- When the vacuum works, the dust won’t even fly. It does not create any mess in the area.
- At the middle of the base, you can see an opening that cleans out even larger debris.
- This is designed with rubberized wheels that help minimize scratches on the floor or any hard surfaces.
- There are no attachments with this vacuum, but it is still very handy.
- As a cordless vacuum, the battery is always an issue. According to the manual that’s 12 minutes on carpet speed, 17 minutes on bare floors. Then you need to re-charge but charging is effortless.
- It is quite noisy but still quieter than larger vacuums. Two selections are available – one for carpet (slightly louder) and one for hard flooring (a little quieter).
- This is not ideal for a deep and thorough cleaning especially a large area that needs to be cleaned daily.
I highly recommend you read the real customer reviews available at Amazon or other online stores. Why? You will get lots of insight info that definitely can help you in your buying decision. Overall, most of the customers are pretty happy with the great functions and performances of the vac.
Some customers do complain after using the vacuum for a year especially when it breaks down. But for a stick vac that costs less than $100, you really cannot demand too much from it. Otherwise, you can read another article on the Shark Navigator Lift-Away vacuum.
Conclusion: This is One of the Best Yet Affordable Stick Vacuum!
I would highly recommend this Shark bagless navigator freestyle cordless stick vacuum to those individuals who have small to medium-sized homes. This is the lightweight solution with excellent pet hair pick-up, comes with 2-settings optimized for carpet and bare floor.
You can be assured that all of the cleaning concerns will be addressed. High traffic areas such as the dining area and living room will be left clean. This vacuum can leave your floor and caper spotless. Apart from that, this can suck even larger debris.
They are not real stick vacuums and this one will, by no means, handle regular pile carpet or thick wool area rugs, and pet hairs removal. This is one of the best stick vacuums ever and at about $100 it’s really a steal.
So, are you ready to get the Shark SV1106? I highly suggest you go to the local vacuum stores and test it to see the real performance of the vacuum and compare the price. But just to let you know that currently, Amazon.com is offering the vacuum at a very competitive price with free shipping.