The Eureka 2-in-1 Stick and hand Vacuum, Instant Clean 95A cleaner is an incredible popular and relatively cheap 2-in-1 stick and handheld vacuum for quick clean up.
There are many great features that you can found on this vacuum so I’m going to go into some detail as I do a comprehensive review of the Eureka 2-in-1 Stick and hand vacuum, 95A.
One of the great features is that it’s a lightweight and you can take advantage of the cordless convenient. You can easily get into any places that linger with dirt and pollens. The unit can be assemble easily and get it to work after charging for few hours.
So, this small cleaner definitely worth for you to take a look! But I thought I’d just let you know that at the moment you can get a good price on this model for a limited time. Click here to find out more.
Great Features of the Eureka 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Cordless Vacuum, 95A
I believe this model you should take a look into it seriously.
- It is a 2-in-1 cordless and bagless stick + hand vacuum cleaner. The removable handle easily converts to handheld unit for above floor cleaning.
- It is lightweight cleaner and extremely portable make the moving or cleaning from one place to another easier.
- It supply with rechargeable battery that last about 12 – 20 minutes (each) that can be easily replaces and the batteries are relatively cheap. You can charge battery while in unit.
- It has on/off brushroll button – on the brushroll for carpet cleaning and off it while cleaning the bare floors.
- It has the washable Dust Cup/container that is easy to empty and clean to keep your home fresh.
- The free-standing design lets the vacuum stand upright when not in use.
- The On and Off brushroll system provides quick cleaning for carpet and hard floors.
- It has the wall mount charging bracket, which charges the battery while holding the vacuum. You also can hang the vacuum with its battery inside on the charger!
- 1-year limited vacuum warranty.
If you want to buy this Eureka Cordless 2-in-1 Vacuum, you can check up the latest price on Amazon.com.
The Pros and Cons of the Eureka 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum, 95A Cleaner
No vacuum is perfect. I have to imagine that cordless vacuums will only improve, although this one would be hard to beat except to extend the battery life. Following are some of the advantages and drawbacks of this machine.
- Dual uses – To operate as a hand vacuum remove the handle by releasing the lock button. To operate as a stick vacuum attach the handle.
- High cleaning ability – even moving from hard floors to low pile carpet.
- Dust cup and filter are easy to empty or clean. Even if you wish to change the filter, it’s also available at Eureka official site for $4.99.
- Light weight, convenient, suction power is average, and most important it’s cheap.
- Rollers on the bottom of the unit for easy moving & handling.
- On average, the battery last about 12 – 20 minutes.
- For quick clean up but not suitable for deep cleaning. What you can expect more for a cheap cleaner?
So Where Can You Get The Eureka 2-in-1 Stick and Hand Vacuum, 95A For The Best Price?
That’s a really important question. You want to be sure that you’re getting a really good deal. I’ve done extensive research into this stick vacuum as well as other cordless vacuum cleaners. Without a doubt Amazon sells this model at very competitive price.
If you order today you can get the best price of the Eureka 2-in-1 Stick and Hand vacuum, Instant Clean 95A. Plus, Amazon free shipping is available on orders over $35.
Overall, this vacuum cleaner is a great choice and cheap for quick cleaning. Aside from its quality and good features, it’s also very affordable and definitely lots more cheaper compare to full size cleaner.
So if you have enjoyed reading the many benefits and features of this Eureka 2-in-1 Stick and Hand vacuum, Instant Clean 95A then click here to check out the latest price at Amazon now!